Sider

15.7.12

BFSC Wear something strapless

Here's my 6th entry for the Big Fat Summer Challenge. I'm really glad that I joined the challenge and I can't believe how many girls actually joined it - it's great! And I'm loving all the inspiration. I'm hiding a fewBFSC outfits in my "computer pocket" - it's from Berlin and I can't wait to show you. I'll get them ready so they'll be out, when I'm walking around in the Barcelona sun. 

Dress - Jacqueline Riu 
 As I'm writing this with one hand, I'm writing my packing list with the other. I'm always anxious to forget something. And this is no exeption. Probably because it's the first time me and my sister will be travelling all alone. And probably because that means I'm the grown up. I get so stressed out by thinking what if-what if-what if? I do it even though I keep telling my self I can't do anything about anything as long as I don't know what will happen. Anyway! This dress is so going on my packing list.

Necklace charm - Pilgrim / Bracelet - made by my mom / Watch - Swatch
Actually - the dress has strops, but in the summertime when I'm out in the sun I usually tuck them in. Like I did in these pictures. Just to minimize the permanent white straps on my shoulders. I hardly ever succed in avoiding them. You can actually see the white straps on the pictures. Anyway - it works as a strapless dress too, and that's the whole point!


For this last picture I only have a few comments. I guess I'll never get used to posing in the street. Or posing at all. But it's worse to do it in the street. In this picture I just told my boyfriend that cyclist was coming up the stairs.... I didn't want to use the picture in the beginning. But then I couldn't stop laughing at my expression, so I thought... It might so someone's day a little better. Or else... I'm just going to be embarrassed. 




10 kommentarer:

  1. Undskyld.. Jeg grinte altså lidt.... (hahaha)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, det var jo hele pointen. ;)

      Slet
  2. I think you look beautiful in this dress! I'm vacationing in Spain at the moment and these strapless maxi dresses are all you see here. They are the perfect staple for the hot, summer sun! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for your Spain-tip. I can't wait!

      Slet
  3. looking effortless cute! Love the dress and the pattern! :D and LOL I know that feeling, but after a while I just zone all the people passing me out :P it comes with time ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! :D And thank you for giving me hope (and knowing the feeling) - I'll give it more time then. ;)

      Slet
  4. this dress is so cute. it fits you really nice

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and for stepping by! :)

      Slet
  5. cute dress. I love these type of dresses especially during summer

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks! I know - they're the best in the summer.

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...