Sider

22.10.12

OOTD: Where did all the flowers go?

 Here's what I wore when I went to my boyfriends father's birthday yesterday. We had a nice day with nice people, nice cakes and nice children. I'm so happy that my hair is long enough (finally!) to do something else than just leave it hanging. Wonder how long it will be before I'll cut it off again.
Dress - New Look Inspire / Denim Jacket - ZJ / Scarf - Bit'avant
Shoes - Converse


Watch - Urban Outfitters / Ring - Skagen / Bracelet - Pilgrim
Nail polish - Sephora / Earrings - Pieces

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, i think you look absolutely gorgeous!
    Real perfekt combination - the dress with the chucks and the jeansjacket!
    i like it very very much! and the naillaquer is very cute!

    and i have to say it again - i think you are a realy beautifull women!
    i like your face a lot- its like sunshine!!!
    (my english is terrible..)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is one of the best compliments I have ever had in my life! :D Who wouldn't love to have a face like sunshine? I'm smiling like a crazy person right now. Thank you so much!

      <3

      Slet
  2. Love that dress, you´re a real inspiration. The cut of the dress are great, I have the same cut. But I didn´t know how to wear it - any ideas? ;)
    Greetings, P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      My best idea right now would just be: Wear it! Try different things. What could go wrong? :D

      Slet
  3. I love this, such a fresh look with the chucks!
    You look beautiful as always! :)

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...