Sider

7.10.12

Sunday Look Back (Week #40)

I'm not a fan of drawing the devil on the wall. I believe in positivity and am sure that smiles make smiles. Nevertheless drawing the devil was exactly what I did last Sunday. Somehow, however, I guess it helped me through, 'cause the week wasn't anywhere near as bad as I had pictured it to be. I've been very busy though and I guess the bulletpoints will be very few.

This week's ups:

  • That it all wasn't too bad after all. 
  • I think we've (my boyfriend and I) made someone very happy when we said yes to babysitting - and I can't help to get happy when I make someone happy. Also I can't wait to a weekend filled with Disney movies and stuff like that!
  • I'm excited that a theater-stage finally opened again for the season! 
  • I made myself great breakfasts and made sure I got enough sleep.
  • I let myself go all in on a very cosy night last night; lasagne, bezzerwizzer, grapes, hot chocolate with marshmellows, Danish "flødeboller" (which is... well, chocolate covered marshmellow, I guess... Kinda), Voice on TV and my sister came to visit! 
  • I bought a piece of clothes in "one size" - I mean... How often does it happen that girls like me fit into "one size" clothes? 

This week's downs:

  • I actually don't even know. 

Couldn't have done without:

  • A lot of sleep
  • An understanding boss
  • An understanding boyfriend

Could've done without:

  • RAIN!

Next week will be great because:

  • I'll be going to the theatre again - yay!
  • And I'll be going home (to my parent's) for the first time in two months - yay! 

2 kommentarer:

  1. What do you see at the theatre? Can you give me the recipe for the flødeboller?

    Greetings, P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I saw a play called "Mozart". It was a theater concert and they made Mozart's music into rock music. It was really good.

      Actually I've never made flødeboller myself, but I guess I could find a recipe for you to try out. I'll try and find one and translate it for you.

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...