Sider

24.12.12

Fabulously Festive - My Way to Wear! #2

First of all: A very merry Christmas to all of you! It's time for the Ways to Wear Challenge once again. It's the second time around and I'm excited to see what all the other faboulous women will wear for this one. If you want to read more about the idea behind this challenge please pay the beautiful Gemma a visit and read more here. The theme is "Fabulously Festive" and I decided to show you what I'll be wearing tonight - even though I just showed you this outfit recently. Anyway! I love it and I'll be wearing it for Christmas eve, however I guess I'll leave the lipstick out, because my grandparents don't really understand why we don't just go for the natural look (and then, when I don't use make-up they tell me I look sick....). And yes: I didn't wear shoes when we took the pictures, 'cause I won't be wearing shoes on Christmas eve either!

Peplum top, skirt and tights - H&M+ / Necklace - Pilgrim



As a part of this challenge Gemma asked us to tell a bit about how we'll be celebrating Christmas. In the afternoon my mom, dad, sister and I will be going to Ribe (the oldest town of Denmark, I wrote about it here too). My grandparents live there and my aunt, uncle and cousins will be there too. We'll have afternoon coffee (that's how we do it in Denmark - no afternoon tea, even though that's probably exactly what I'll have) and just enjoy the afternoon together and maybe go to church. For dinner we'll have the usual (at least in our family): duck, different potatoes, gravy, different types of cabbage and of course rice pudding for dessert with an almond in it. The lucky one who gets the almond will win a small price. After dinner we'll dance around the Christmas tree (well... no rocking around it - we just take eachothers hands, walk around the tree in a circle and sing Christmas songs). And THEN we will open our presents!

On December 25th I'll probably meet up with some old, hometown friends in the evening and have "homecoming party" and on December 26th we're having a Christmas dinner with my dad's part of the family. I can't wait!

7 kommentarer:

  1. You look so lovely! I love your new hairdo!

    I wish you a very merry Christmas, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thank you! :D I'm really glad I cut it too.

      Slet
  2. The outfit is amazing, but I can't get over how cute your hair is! It's making me miss bangs. Haha.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! You go get those bangs back. ;)

      Slet
  3. Oh my..when did you cut your Hair? I Love it! You look great!
    Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I think it's been a few weeks. Just hadn't had the time to post decent photos of it yet! Thank you! :)

      Slet
  4. Interesting that this is a top+skirt combo- I have a dress that looks very similar, and I love it. Love the red lips too, very festive :)

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...